The BMW M850i xDrive is one of the most anticipated of the incoming class. This new BMW coupe is a powerful and technologically impressive model with superb control and a range of incredible features standard. What’s the price of a new BMW when it’s so hot?
The M850i xDrive BMW coupe ends up at a very reasonable $111,900 plus $995 Destination and Handling. It will arrive in U.S. showrooms on December 8. Consider the range of cutting edge technology it will boast on arrival:
- Intelligent xDrive all-wheel drive
- Electronic M Sport rear differential
- Integral Active 4-wheel steering
- LED headlights with BMW LaserLight technology
- 16-speaker Harman Kardon audio system
- Sport Automatic Transmission
- Adaptive M Suspension with Active-Roll Stabilization
- M Sport Brakes
- Parking Assistant
- BMW Live Cockpit Professional
- 12.3 inch and 10.25 inch digital displays
- Latest generation of iDrive
Combine this with the M850i’s stellar performance and power that will take you from 0 to 60 mph in only 3.6 seconds. That’s thanks to a 523 horsepower engine delivering 553 lb-ft of torque. The acceleration is undeniable. The sheer level of control offered through M Sport and xDrive technologies means handling is exceptional. Anything you can throw at it – bad roads, bad weather, bad drivers around you – you will be able to handle with ease.
You wouldn’t expect anything less from a BMW coupe, let alone the very first 8 Series luxury sports models in 20 years. If it’s going to make a return, it may as well do so assertively, with the performance, style, and technology to back it up.
The price of a new BMW must be earned by the model, and the M850i xDrive BMW coupe is an engineering powerhouse designed around the driver having control, fun, and impressive technology at a fingertip’s touch.