BMW has made some pretty amazing cars throughout the generations, and 2016 was another banner year. They’ve been upping their game consistently in the world of both gas powered and electric cars. So what are some of the best vehicles the legendary brand has to offer now?
- BMW i3: Thanks to a timely upgrade, this little electric car has a lot of zip and pep to it. As they continue to improve electric power and capability, we can only expect to see things get even better for the BMW i3. With a 114 mile range, you have plenty of space to roam. And you’ll love every mile.
- BMW M760Li xDrive: This is a big, classy, and unabashed vehicle that is, in essence, an answer to Mercedes and their big brash models. As part of the 7 series, the M760Li xDrive has some serious growling power under the hood with a twin-turbocharged V12 6.6 liter engine. It’s a luxurious car that demands attention wherever it goes.
- BMW G30 5 Series: While this actually won’t make it to the dealerships until 2017, it’s a car that BMW has showcased and promised, so we know what to expect. Dynamic and prepped for a good time, it’s taking over the previous F10-gen with some classic BMW flavor.
- BMW M4 GTS: A sexy slice of car, this is a tricked out sort of BMW that you don’t see every day. Ready to race at a moment’s notice, it’s the perfect Bimmer for those who love to flash down the road in a car that can boast a roll cage, carbon fiber aerodynamics, and a manually-adjustable suspension. Cool doesn’t even begin to cut it with this car.
- BMW M2: Probably the top car of the year for the company, the BMW M2 has received plenty of press and high praise. From 0-60 in 4 seconds flat to thundering around in 535 hp, it’s definitely a car you want to test drive even if it’s not quite what you need. Or maybe you do.